1 can of 50 g Italissima fillets of anchovies
16-20 green pitted olives
1 can of 50 g Italissima marinated anchovies
2 garlic cloves salt
1. Finally chop the garlic cloves and mix them in a bowl with olive oil and salt.
2. Add chopped pitted green olives and mix.
3. On a large plate place one layer of marinated anchovies and one layer of fillets of anchovies, so you have twin sets of fillets placed together.
4. Spread the sauce over the fillets and add olive oil and salt.
5. Serve with fresh tomato and basil bruschetta or your choice of toasted campagna bread with olive oil or garlic-butter.
1465 Kootenay Street Vancouver, BC V5K 4Y3 604.253.5578
Commercial Drive Location
Victoria Drive Location