Mascarpone and Granola Tarts
1 cup (250 mL) granola cereal
1 tbsp (15 mL) melted butter
3 tbsp (45 mL) Okanagan Falls honey, divided
1 cup (250 mL) Italissima Mascarpone
¼ cup (60 mL) milk
2 cups (500 mL) fresh fruit, your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Mix cereal, melted butter and 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey. Divide the mixture into 8 small oven-safe glass dishes.
3. Lightly press the cereal into the bottom of the dishes and along the sides.
4. Bake in the oven 10–15 minutes or until crust is firm and golden. Let cool.
5. Beat Mascarpone with milk and 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey.
6. Divide mixture among tarts and top with fresh fruit.
1465 Kootenay Street Vancouver, BC V5K 4Y3 604.253.5578
Commercial Drive Location
Victoria Drive Location